Survival Fishing Kit Outdoor Prepper Gear | R & R Outdoor Survival
This product is sold out
An Emergency Survival Fishing Kit packed full of the Prepper Supplies you need to catch fish.
Your Compact Fishing Kit Includes:
- 1x Metal Tin Measuring 3.6"L x 2.3"W x 0.8"D
- 2x Corks
- 8x Large Bait Hooks (variety)
- 2x Size 6 Bait Hooks
- 4x Size 6 Panfish Hooks
- 2x Size 2 Panfish Hooks
- 2x Flys (colors may vary)
- 2x Crankbaits (colors may vary)
- 2x Weighted Jig Heads (colors may vary)
- 2x Pre-Hooked Swimbaits (colors may vary)
- 1x PVC Caster
- 2x Ranger Bands
- 2x Barrel Swivels
- 1x Bullet Weight
- 4x Split Shot Weights
- 1x Scalpel Blade
- 1x Derma-Safe Folding Knife
- 2x Plastic Worms (brown and green, types and styles may vary slightly from kit to kit)
- 4x Panfish Grubs with Tails (colors may vary)
- 50' 8lb Monofilament
- 100' 10 lb Braided Fishing Line
- 40' Micro Cord (Multiple uses like making a Trotline!)
The Benefits of Adding the Survival Fish Kit to your Prepper Gear or Bug Out Kit:
- It doesn’t take up much space.
- You can fish in places where you can’t hunt.
- Fishing line is hard to replicate in nature.
- Having a survival fishing kit on hand makes sense.
- Fishing Kit is compact, lightweight and convenient.
- This is a mandatory part of any prepper’s EDC gear.
- Having a way to catch fish as food can be beneficial.
- It can easily slip down in a pants pocket as you walk out the door.
- Holds potentially life-saving gear in a relatively compact form.
- Our Fishing kit is cheaper than buying you and a friend a fast food meal.
- If you find yourself in a survival situation it can become a matter of life or death.
- During a bug-out situation, you may find you have more time on your hands for fishing.
- For the size and weight, it’s better to have a fishing kit than to fashion supplies out of materials on hand.
- Meat is a luxury in a survival situation so anything you can do to make it easier to acquire calories is a good thing.