Due to the current COVID-19 situation, things are changing around us each day, and we're adapting too. Please keep these things in mind, and we ask that you be understanding when it comes to shipping delays and back-ordered gear. We are working hard to provide you with the equipment you need, but we are experiencing delays from some of our suppliers. This delay from suppliers has forced us to replace some brands with alternative brands of equal quality. Estimated ship times are between 1 - 3 weeks and worth the wait.
Natural Disaster Emergency Kit 1 Person | Free Shipping
This is the most complete Natural Disaster Emergency Kit on the Market and provides exceptional Severe Weather Preparedness to help you and your family live through a Tornado Emergency, widespread infrastructure failure, or any of a multitude of other disasters. Our Natural Disaster Emergency Kit is designed to aid you and your family after a natural disaster. Every household should have a Natural Disaster Emergency Kit to aid in the aftermath of a natural disaster.
Every single Natural Disaster Emergency Kit item has a purpose:
- Many items are multipurpose.
- There are no extraneous Emergency Preparedness Supplies.
- Our 30-liter kits contain more useful Survival Gear Tools than backpack kits twice the size.
- Every single item is the highest-quality available and is tested by us for its effectiveness in an emergency.
- We also provide extra space so that you can customize your kit for specific needs.
Our ultimate goal is ensuring that your family has everything close at hand that you require for earthquake, hurricane, or Tornado Survival, riding out blizzards or floods or living through human-caused catastrophes.
Shelter and warmth:
- 1ea. Orange Tube tent
- 1 ea. SOL Survival blanket
- 2 ea. Butane Lighter
- 1 ea. UCO matches
- 1 ea AAA Battery Light Bulb
- 1 ea 50' 550 Cord
Health and first aid:
- 2 ea. Hand warmers
- 1 ea. Instant Hot Pack Body Warmer
- 1 ea. Safety glasses
- 1 ea. Face Mask
- 1 ea. Wet wipes
- 1 ea. Peregrine Lightweight Poncho
- 1 ea. Adventure 2.0 First-aid Kit
- 1 ea. Adventure First-aid Kit (32 oz Bottle)
- 1 ea. Trauma kit
- 1 ea. Sawyer Bug-spray
Food and water:
- 8 ea. Water packets 4.22 oz each (1 qt)
- 1 ea. 72-hour Food Bars (3,690 Calories)
- 1 ea. Frontier Water Filtration Straw
- 1 ea. 32 oz Squeeze Pouche
Signaling, navigation, and reference:
- 1 ea. Headlamp
- 1 ea. 100 Lumens Pen flashlight
- 1 ea. Zipper Whistle
- 2 ea. Chemical Lights
Multipurpose tools and materials:
- 1 ea. Tarp 10' x 10'
- 1 ea. 1x 3/8 x 50' rope
- 4 ea. Tarp clips
- 12 ea. AAA batteries
- 1 pr. Work Gloves
- 1 ea. Red Mora 511 Knife
- 1 ea. Multi-Tool
- 6 ea. Tea Candles
- 1 ea. Disaster Preparedness Handbook
- 1 ea. NOAA Weather Radio and, Phone Charger
- 1 ea. All-Weather notebook
- 2 ea. Carabiners
- 1 ea. Bungee
- 2 ea. Heavy-duty garbage bags
All your survival supplies are ready at a moment's notice protected inside these sturdy, comfortable, lightweight backpacks. The backpacks feature padded, adjustable shoulder straps, and an adjustable waist/sternum strap.
Each Natural Disaster Emergency Kit Bag has several pockets, and each facilitates various storage options. You can choose from three pack colors: tan, black, or olive drab.
While we're pretty good at smoke & hand signals we've devised a much simpler way to contact us.
Questions? Give us a call 1+ (769) 232-4520