Due to the current COVID-19 situation, things are changing around us each day, and we're adapting too. Please keep these things in mind, and we ask that you be understanding when it comes to shipping delays and back-ordered gear. We are working hard to provide you with the equipment you need, but we are experiencing delays from some of our suppliers. This delay from suppliers has forced us to replace some brands with alternative brands of equal quality. Estimated ship times are between 1 - 3 weeks and worth the wait.
Natural Disaster Survival kit 2 Person | Free Shipping
Our 2-Person Natural Disaster Survival kit was designed based on our real-world survival experiences around the globe, reinforced by our thorough military and law enforcement training.
- Every Natural Disaster Survival kit item has a purpose
- Many Natural Disaster Survival kit items are multipurpose
- There are no extraneous Natural Disaster Survival kit Supplies
Every single item is the highest-quality available and is tested by us for its effectiveness in an emergency. We also provide extra space so that you can customize your Natural Disaster Survival kit for specific needs. Our ultimate goal is ensuring that your family has everything close at hand that you require for earthquake, hurricane, or Tornado Survival, riding out blizzards or floods or living through human-caused catastrophes.
Shelter and warmth:
- 1 ea. Orange Tube tent
- 2 ea. SOL Survival blankets
- 2 ea. Butane Lighter
- 1 ea. UCO matches
- 1 ea AAA Battery Lightbulb
- 1 ea 50' 550 Cord
Health and first aid:
- 4 ea. Hand warmers
- 1 ea. Instant Hot Pack Body Warmer
- 2 ea. Safety glasses
- 2 ea. Face Masks
- 1 ea. Wet wipes
- 2 ea. Peregrine Lightweight Poncho
- 1 ea. Adventure 2.0 First-aid Kit
- 1 ea. Adventure First-aid Kit (32 oz Bottle)
- 1 ea. Trauma kit
- 1 ea. Sawyer Bug-spray
Food and Water:
- 16 ea. Water packets 4.22 oz each (2qts)
- 2 ea. 72-hour Food Bars (3,600 Calories x 2 = 7,380 Calories)
- 1 ea. Frontier Water Filtration Straw
- 2 ea. 32 oz Squeeze Pouches
- 2 ea. Headlamp
- 1 ea. 100 Lumens flashlight
- 1 ea. Zipper Whistle
- 2 ea. Chemical Lights
Multipurpose tools or materials:
- 2 ea. Tarps 10' x 10'
- 1 ea. 1x 3/8 x 50' rope
- 4 ea. Tarp clips
- 12 ea. AAA batteries
- 2 pr. Work Gloves
- 1 ea. Red Mora 511 Knife
- 1 ea. Multi-Tool
- 6 ea. Tea light Candles
- 1 ea. Disaster Preparedness Handbook
- 1 ea. NOAA Weather Radio and Phone Charger
- 1 ea. All-Weather notebook
- 4 ea. Carabiners
- 1 ea. Bungee
- 2 ea. Heavy-duty garbage bags
All your survival Natural Disaster Survival kit supplies are ready at a moment's notice protected inside these sturdy, comfortable, lightweight backpacks. The backpacks feature padded, adjustable shoulder straps, and an adjustable waist/sternum strap.
Each pack has several pockets, and each facilitates various storage options. You can choose from three pack colors: tan, black, or olive drab.
While we're pretty good at smoke & hand signals we've devised a much simpler way to contact us.
Questions? Give us a call 1+ (769) 232-4520