Flint And Steel Fire Survival Kit | R & R Outdoor Survival
This product is sold out
Fire Kit #1 from R & R Outdoor Survival weighs approx. 9.5oz and stored in a Condor MA45-001 O.D. I-Pouch for quick and easy access. Our Fire Survival Kit has the items needed to start a fire under just about any condition.
Fire Kit #1 Includes:
- 1 ea. Metal Match
- 1 ea. Butane Lighter
- 1 ea. Magnesium Bar and striker
- 1 ea. Condor MA45-001 O.D. i-Pouch.
- 1 ea. UCO Stormproof matches (15ct.)
- 8 ea. Survive Outdoors Longer (SOL) tinders
- 1 ea. Live and Learn card set (Fire Building)
- 1 ea. Fresnel lens magnifying card (manufacturer may vary)
- 1 ea. Waterproof container with small Ferro striker on the bottom
- Weight: 9.5oz
- Dimensions: Overall dimension: 5"H x 3"W x 1.5"D
The Benefits of Adding the Flint And Steel Fire Survival Kit to your Gear:
- No kit means no immediate help.
- Save yourself money and keep one of our kits nearby.
- This Bug Out Fire Kit is compact, lightweight, and beneficial.
- Our preparedness kits are designed to manage all types of emergencies.
- Natural and human-made disasters across all economic and social classes without discrimination, making survival kits a necessity.
- Time is critical, and having a means for fire-making can mean the difference between life and death.
- Having a readiness kit on-hand to help family, friends, coworkers, and strangers is the right thing to do.
- Being able to respond to an emergency when First Responders are hours or even days away is critical and can mean the difference between life and death.
- Our kits can help you; your family, friends, and coworkers prepare for specific needs before a situation occurs.
- Our Flint And Steel Fire Survival Kit makes a great addition to your other Gear!
Tips on using your Fire Survival Kit
When using the SOL tinder (you should only use these when you’re desperate or damp, otherwise use natural tinder) pull the edges on one end apart and fluff it out first. Always start small and get bigger as needed. Use twigs and leaves or straw first.
When using the Fresnel lens, angle it, and maintain the proper distance for the smallest pinpoint of light on your tinder. When using the magnesium fire starter, shave off some magnesium, and spark it for a good, hot burst of flame. Practice makes perfect. If you can’t start a fire with this kit, you’ll get cold. Start a fire and stay warm, signal others, or cook a meal!
This and other kits from us are high quality and make exceptional gift items! Tell your friends, acquaintances, and even people you don’t like about this great product and others from R & R Outdoor Survival!