Active Shooter Kit Trauma Supplies
Active Shooter Kit Trauma Supplies from R&R Outdoor Survival contains the necessary Active Shooter Kit Trauma Supplies needed to treat multiple trauma victims in an active shooter or other mass casualty situation. With this Active Shooter Kit Trauma Supplies Bag, personnel on the scene will have the ability to provide critical care in the event of massive trauma due to gunshot or wounds caused by edged weapons, including penetrating chest wounds and the ability to transport victims from the scene to a secure location. This Active Shooter Kit also contains multiple extra bandages for smaller wounds and lacerations.
Active Shooter Kit Trauma Supplies kit:
- 1 ea. Black, 30L bag with multiple storage spaces.
- 1 ea. Foldable sheet litter with 10 handles capable of supporting 500 lbs.
- 5 ea. Trauma Packs (Contents: Click Here).
- 2 ea. CPR Resuscitator.
- 1 ea. Oral Airway kit (Size: 00 - 6).
- 2 ea. Hyfin Vent Compact Chest Seal twin packs, for treatment of penetrating. wounds to the chest.
- 3 ea. Pair, Gloves.
- 5 ea. 2"x12' Gauze.
- 5 ea. 4"x12' Gauze.
- 8 ea. 5"x9" ABD Pads.
- 10 ea. 2"x4.5" Bandages.
- 5 ea. 2"x15' Non-adhesive Bandage Wrap.
- Various Small Bandages.